Nope, charging still didn't work...
The issues with my hydrogeneration continue. We just had to brake the seal and charge via shore power again. The harbor master told us that it most likely was wind power electricity in the socket. I love Denmark! Torqeedo, who follows our project with full support and understanding, had assigned a local agent to come and double-check the installation. Wow, my new friend Henry Thomsen came and checked it and we found out that the batteries and the control unit may need an update. He could fix it in two days – but we were leaving the same day. – Ok, but I can drive down to where you are and fix it. Henry is a true electric engine evangelist and my new hero for sure! He even managed to get hold of Danish Radio for an interview before we left.
While at it with the tools Henry checked the solar panels as well...and we went to get a new 12-volt battery.
Henry is to the right and the reporter from Danish Radio is in the middle. Great! Thank you both!